When it comes to cardio we often hop on our favorite cardio machine; treadmill, elliptical, stairmaster, hamsterwheel. You should know that there are other forms of cardio that will get you lean in no time.
Try this 30 minute program to shake things up-
You will need:
- Jump rope
- kettlebell (2kg or 4kg)
- Clock or stopwatch
Follow this simple yet effective circuit-
1. Single arm kettlebell swing
– Perform this for 4 total minutes, switching arms every minute without break
2. Jump rope
– Immediately pick up your jump rope and jump for 1 full minute
3. Take a break and drink some water
– Only break for 1 minute
Each circuit should take 6 minutes (4 mins KB swings, 1 minute jump rope, 1 minute break). Perform the circuit 5 times for a total of 30 minutes.
* Use the lighter kettlebells when performing KB Swings as a form of cardio. We should not be struggling with the weight.