Try this 25 minute program to shake things up-
You will need:
- Jump rope
- kettlebell (2kg or 4kg)
- Clock or stopwatch
Follow this simple yet effective circuit-
1. Single arm kettlebell swing
– Perform this for 2 total minutes, switching arms every minute without break
2. Jump rope
– Immediately pick up your jump rope and jump for 1 full minute
3. Hit the floor and perform a basic plank. If a minute is too long, work up to it.
4. Take a break and drink some water (1 min)
– Only break for 1 minute
Each circuit should take 5 minutes (2 mins KB swings, 1 minute jump rope, 1 minute plank, 1 minute break). Perform the circuit 5 times for a total of 25 minutes.
* Use the lighter kettlebells when performing KB Swings as a form of cardio. We should not be struggling with the weight. Feel free to try this at home if you have a kettlebell and jumping rope can be replaced by jumping jacks.
Give it a shot!